Buying Advice Cost to transport B2601?

/ Cost to transport B2601? #1  

VaGlock

Tractor
Kubota B2601
Found a used 2019 B2601 with FEL /BH that is what I am wanting but it is 350 miles away, was wondering how much I might expect to pay to have it transported to my place? I do not have a way to transport it. it would be a mostly intestate haul.
Thanks

/ Cost to transport B2601? #2  
Found a used 2019 B2601 with FEL /BH that is what I am wanting but it is 350 miles away, was wondering how much I might expect to pay to have it transported to my place? I do not have a way to transport it. it would be a mostly intestate haul.
Thanks

Probably $2 per loaded mile,..... depending on where you live.
Entering you general location in your profile would be a good idea.

/ Cost to transport B2601?
Sorry, I am in Roanoke, VA. tractor is in Pennsylvania.

/ Cost to transport B2601? #4  
Sorry, I am in Roanoke, VA. tractor is in Pennsylvania.

I paid $1100 for a 450 mile haul from Eastern Pa. 6 years ago.
I think you may do a bit better,..... maybe just over $700 for 350 miles?

I paid $1100 for a 450 mile haul from Eastern Pa. 6 years ago.
I think you may do a bit better,..... maybe just over $700 for 350 miles?

That sounds reasonable, would save me over $7000 over buying new.

/ Cost to transport B2601? #6  
   / Cost to transport B2601? #8  
Wish you weren't so far from me, I'd be in for a ride to help save you some coin! 4 hrs from you puts the squeeze in it! Sounds like good deal. Get several quotes from brokers.

/ Cost to transport B2601? #9  
One positive is that this is a light weight combo and it's not an exceptionally long trip. Anyone with a car hauler trailer can safely transport. Have any friends with classic cars and a hauler willing to do for a fee?

One positive is that this is a light weight combo and it's not an exceptionally long trip. Anyone with a car hauler trailer can safely transport. Have any friends with classic cars and a hauler willing to do for a fee?

I am trying to think of some options now, any guess on the weight of B2601 with FEL and BH?