Cost to add rear remote to tn55

/ Cost to add rear remote to tn55 #1  

spook1

Tractor
Honda
I am looking at a used tn55 here locally. It has a bush hog brand loader on the front but it runs from the one set of rear remotes. Is it hard and costly to add an extra set of rear remotes? I would love to have a 3rd function installed as well for a grapple but that may be out of the question. This one seems priced reasonable but I don’t know if it am better finding a tractor with extra rear remotes compared to trying to add it to this one. Any help I’d appreciate.

/ Cost to add rear remote to tn55 #2  
Summit and WR Long make 3rd function kits. There are generic ones and ones specific to some tractor models. You'll have to search to see if there is a specific kit for this tractor.

You should try calling a NH dealer and asking about the kit for adding a factory 2nd remote. You may need the tractor's serial number to get the right kit. You can also add your own remote if you can fabricate some brackets but the factory one will integrate with the operator's station better.

Another option is to feed the loader valve directly instead of off the remote. That's probably just some hydraulic plumbing but might require a new loader valve if the one on it does not support power beyond. Most do.