Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Corona Virus #6 #1  

downsizingnow48

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B21
   / Corona Virus #6 #2  
I saw a similar reference to a Facebook group hastily created for tourists stuck in Bolivia. Borders and airports closed, shelter-in-place orders enforced by troops in the street, groceries suddenly expensive, their money is running out. I saw similar described for another SA country.

The whole world is involved now.

/ Corona Virus #6 #3  
Today in Texas we have our first "Community" transfer of Covid-19.
5277 Tested
194 cases of Covid-19
5 deaths
est. Population 29.4 million

/ Corona Virus #6 #4  
IMO the only significant number (statistic) that is of any importance is the number of cases in anyone's proximity...the higher the case density the greater the chance others are out in public with the virus with or without symptoms...

/ Corona Virus #6 #5  
IMO the only significant number (statistic) that is of any importance is the number of cases in anyone's proximity...the higher the case density the greater the chance others are out in public with the virus with or without symptoms...

None in the little town I live by (7 miles) I just seen my chiropractor today and asked that same question. Darn, it has grown to 8,100 or so in that little town.

Last edited:
   / Corona Virus #6 #6  
When asked what did you forget to do pre shelter in place one of the common replies is haircut.

/ Corona Virus #6 #7  
When asked what did you forget to do pre shelter in place one of the common replies is haircut.

Yes, my wife had to trim mine up today. Thats something I forgot to do ahead of time..

/ Corona Virus #6 #8  
None in the little town I live by (7 miles) I just seen my chiropractor today and asked that same question. Darn, it has grown to 8,100 or so in that little town.

I remember when it was 5000 !!

/ Corona Virus #6 #9  
I remember when it was 5000 !!

H@ll Ernie I remember like 1400 ;) They are building on every patch . . . waiting for them (them?) to ask me to build . . .

/ Corona Virus #6 #10  
Our positive cases are doubling about every two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.