Cool story of a High School student from Texas.

/ Cool story of a High School student from Texas. #1  

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
   / Cool story of a High School student from Texas. #2  
Great story, that young man has a bright future.
Thanks For sharing the story

Mike

/ Cool story of a High School student from Texas. #3  
I have no reason to be cynical, but after going through years of Cub Scouts with my boys, I am always a wee bit skeptical about this stuff. I really hope the kid did the work and I am happy for him. Too many times I saw dads do 100% of the work and 'win' derbies for their kids. This is not helped by the high percentage of cheating that happens where I teach. It sounds like this is not one of those kids.

/ Cool story of a High School student from Texas.
I do not know this young man and have no reason to believe he did not do the work.

/ Cool story of a High School student from Texas. #5  
I've always wanted to restore an old tractor. Maybe when I'm older and caught up on everything that I want to do with my place first, but somehow I doubt it will ever happen.

Back in High School, I had a few friends that restored their cars from the 60's. We all drove junkers, but they where able to make those cars look better then new. To this day, I still can't find the time, money, or energy to do what they did as teenagers.

/ Cool story of a High School student from Texas. #6  
I've always wanted to restore an old tractor. Maybe when I'm older and caught up on everything that I want to do with my place first, but somehow I doubt it will ever happen.

Back in High School, I had a few friends that restored their cars from the 60's. We all drove junkers, but they where able to make those cars look better then new. To this day, I still can't find the time, money, or energy to do what they did as teenagers.
Ha ha ha ha ha, caught up. That's what i've been finding out too.

/ Cool story of a High School student from Texas. #7  
The tractor was in a sorry state when he took it on but after a lot of hard work and dedication, Dylan managed to restore the tractor to its original condition. He entered the tractor into a competition, and to his amazement, he won $10,000 towards his college tuition. The money will go towards his passion for studying Agriculture at Texas A&M University. Dylan's love for tractors and other agricultural machinery began when he was just six years old and he has been working on them ever since. His hard work and dedication have paid off and the future looks bright for this young man. Here I would like to share The Main Trends in Education Today article also here you can read about the main trends in education in today's world.

Last edited:
   / Cool story of a High School student from Texas. #8  
I have no reason to be cynical, but after going through years of Cub Scouts with my boys, I am always a wee bit skeptical about this stuff. I really hope the kid did the work and I am happy for him. Too many times I saw dads do 100% of the work and 'win' derbies for their kids. This is not helped by the high percentage of cheating that happens where I teach. It sounds like this is not one of those kids. The story is truly magnificent. I have many of these myself. Especially with homework help when I used https://ca.edubirdie.com/homework-help for college. I’ll write a story here one day, I just don’t have time right now. It is a pity that much is forgotten; unfortunately, our whole life cannot be written down.
Agree with you

Last edited: