Cool FarmTrac

/ Cool FarmTrac #1  

gamble77

Veteran Member
Here is the new loader for the FarmTrac 300DTC & 360DTC, model number for the loader is 5145 and is a beast for a 30hp tractor. It has a slightly lower profile than the 5140M loader it replaces while maintaining its outstanding specs. It is the first in the series of blue loaders to come from FarmTrac. By the end of the year all FarmTrac loaders will be painted blue, except the cylinders and the bucket. All FarmTrac loaders also come standard with the QA skid steer plate.

Also this just happens to be the be the very first FarmTrac sold with the new blue style loader, thought that was pretty neat. In fact the loader on this tractor is the first one off the production line (besides 3 pre-production units). Thought yall might enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• 813634-360DTC.JPG
    813634-360DTC.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,037
   / Cool FarmTrac
Another view. The customer will be using this tractor to run a silk fence machine.

Attachments

• 813635-360DTC 2.JPG
    813635-360DTC 2.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 612
   / Cool FarmTrac #3  
Looks good.

Maka

/ Cool FarmTrac
NO, FarmTrac designs and builds their own loaders and backhoes in their new facility in Tarboro, NC. they are one of only four (I believe) tractor companies that have invested into manufacturing plants in North America.

/ Cool FarmTrac #6  
Giving new meaning to the term "American Muscle". Must be why their loaders are so strong. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Cool FarmTrac #7  
yes it Looks good.

Don /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Cool FarmTrac #8  
Montana compact loaders and backhoes are not manufactured by a company called Taesung.

Maka

/ Cool FarmTrac #9  
If not, who Does make Montana loaders for the compacts? The ones they are selling now, not the new curved boom. The backhoes are made by Amerquip, and the utility tractor loaders, before the new curved boom were Koyker, and before that it was Ansung.

/ Cool FarmTrac #10  
Seems like I have seen that tractor somewhere before. Sure is a great looking tractor.
I'm looking forward to using it.....

Thanks again gamble77

Why doesn't FarmTrac have its own forum yet?