Cool Ad

/ Cool Ad #2  
Got a poster of that right over the desk in my office here at the Tractor Store in Okeechobee. What am I bid?

Tractor Tom

/ Cool Ad #3  
Mahindra's site, for awhile, was wunning that ad. It was a streaming video. I thought it was clever.

/ Cool Ad #4  
Thanks for the positive comments. It was done to demonstrate the superior performance of comparable models.

/ Cool Ad #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks for the positive comments. It was done to demonstrate the superior performance of comparable models.
)</font>
That was a clever ad. Tell me more about the superior performance compared to Deere or Kubota. ie: quality, reliability, features, etc...

/ Cool Ad #7  
<font color="blue">( It was done to demonstrate the superior performance of comparable models. ) </font>

What other models is it comparing itself too? The only name I can make out in the ad is Mahindra. The names of the other tractors are not legible.

So, the ability to lift some weight (which I assume most tractors should be able to do), defines superior performance? Hmmmm....

/ Cool Ad
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What other models is it comparing itself too? The only name I can make out in the ad is Mahindra. The names of the other tractors are not legible )</font>

Let's see if we can decipher this mystery. Based on trade dress lawsuits I'd guess , and this is only a guess, John Deere and Kubota?

It's an ad on one-upmanship. See what our tractor can do? If Deere or Kubota respond by mentioning or showing a Mahindra in their ad then Mahindra gains instant credibility by being compared to the a leading name in compact tractors.