Contemplating a box blade

/ Contemplating a box blade #61  
I have a 60” landpride box scraper behind a 26hp Kubota
Love it.

I have found Everything attachments last year, ordered a 8’ landscape rake. That thing is built! After seeing there videos and using one of there product, along with comparing to all other attachments we have or friends have. I vote that you go with one of there box scrapers. You won’t regret it.

/ Contemplating a box blade #62  
What size box blade would people here recommend for a Kubota BX2380- a 4' or a 5'? I'll be getting one from the Kubota dealer, as the Land Pride ones are less money than the 4' one at Tractor Supply at $899.99...

/ Contemplating a box blade
I'm looking at getting a series 15 Landpride 5 ft box blade for a B2301 or B2601.

/ Contemplating a box blade #64  
My B6100 is roughly the size of a BX and i have NEVER wished my 60" box blade was narrower. If you never plan to use it on very large areas, it might not be a big deal to do a 48".

/ Contemplating a box blade #65  
Well, I went with a 48" Land Pride one. Price was the factor, dealer still had 2 at old pricing($100 cheaper) , a tan or an orange one. I reserved the orange one, along with a set of pallet forks, and a snowpusher w/backdrag attachment/poly blade.

/ Contemplating a box blade #66  
True utility/capability of a box blade only happens if you can easily adjust the top link on the fly. On a smaller tractor you may be able to reach it from the seat, but it will still be tedious. On a bigger tractor, you'll need a hydraulic top link. If you don't have the ability to easily adjust the top link on the fly, then you have a very limited range of capability. Many people never discover the power of the box blade because of that.
You can also set stops on the draft control to raise it a bit to transport, and a little more to spread. That's what I did when I leveled my driveway. It was trial and error to get it figured out, but once I did, it worked pretty sweet.