concrete bunker blocks pond dam

/ concrete bunker blocks pond dam #21  
ps why is your Facebook tag in Cyrillic
My best guess is that when I copied and pasted it, I had just translated something from one of my cousins in Ukraine.

/ concrete bunker blocks pond dam #24  
Thank you. So far, they have not been involved in any of the fighting, but it is a struggle for them to get food. The power goes off all the time and they never know what to do next. Some have found jobs in Poland and might stay there after the war ends. They really like Poland!!! My brothers wife is from Ukraine and her parents are part of the corrupt government. Her parents and siblings are doing well, but extremely angry about what's happening. My brother and his wife live in Canada and her parents have been over several times to visit.

/ concrete bunker blocks pond dam #25  
Just a thought and perhaps someone already mentioned: To seal between the blocks could a person sift pre-mix down between the blocks and let it set up to minimize leakage? Not sure about freezing and thawing damage but maybe could stick some wire mesh in between before the pre-mix for reinforcement. Nah, probably not.

/ concrete bunker blocks pond dam #26  
My degree is in civil engineering but I mostly did land surveying, but the engineering side stuck with me. The blocks sound like a bad idea. I can see water going under or between them to easily. You’re better off cutting and building a small dam. You also need to do a little work ahead of time with elevations to see how big or small the pond will be. Sometimes people don’t realize how massive or small a lake or pond will be.