Concealed Carry Gun

/ Concealed Carry Gun #1  

JDGREEN4ME

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X534, GT 225, GT 275
My current gun is a Smith & Wesson .40 Tactical, looking to get something a little smaller in the same caliber. Anyone have the Ruger SR40c? I want to go look at one but other than photos online I haven't seen or shot one.

/ Concealed Carry Gun #2  
I carry the Kahr CW40....the PM40 is a little shorter in bbl. I have some what short fat hands and they fit me well....

/ Concealed Carry Gun #3  
I have an SR9c. My wife claimed it so luckily it wasn't my favorite. :laughing: We've put a few hundred rounds through it without a hiccup...mostly LAX reloads and steel case. I'd get your hands on one to check the fit before you buy. I couldn't get a good grip on it with the finger grip plate installed. With the flat mag plate on it was a little better. I installed a Talon rubber grip on it and it fit even better. Funny how something so thin can change the feel so much.

/ Concealed Carry Gun #4  
JD I just picked up a Kimber Master Carry Ultra .45 Not sure if it comes in a .40 cal but the 45 shoots better than my glock 21, for the small size that 45 has very little recoil. I was looking for an off duty carry. I am also a fan of the .40 but this is a comfortable concealed carry that is also comfortable in my hand.

/ Concealed Carry Gun #5  
Springfield's XDS is a small, but feels good one to look at

/ Concealed Carry Gun #6  
I carry a Baretta Nano off duty and Sig Sauer P229 in .40 cal on duty..Nano is 9mm but extremely easy to carry concealed..P229 in .40 is really not too difficult to carry off duty..I think you would enjoy the Nano because the shape makes it easy to carry any number of ways including w/o a holster
in the front pants pocket..

/ Concealed Carry Gun #7  
How about the 40 cal. S&W shield.I have one in 9mm very nice light carry gun.

/ Concealed Carry Gun #9  
Glock 30SF .45 ACP for colder weather, Ruger LC9 IWB or a Taurus CH85SS snubby in the pocket in the warmer months.

/ Concealed Carry Gun #10  
S&W M&P 40 compact holds ten rnds and is my favorite edc Iv'e had yet.