comparing yanmar, shib and hino

/ comparing yanmar, shib and hino #1  

Anonymous Poster

looking for info comparing benefits, features, hp etc on Yanmar , Shibauro, and Hinomoto. I am getting very mixed opinions from dealers. Anyone have any info to help me decide?
Nick

/ comparing yanmar, shib and hino
<font color=blue>...looking for info ... on Yanmar , Shibauro, and Hinomoto... Anyone have any info to help me decide?...</font color=blue>

What exactly do you need to "decide"?

Yanmar can be checked out with John Deere 4000 series{all engines, 790/990/4100 entire unit}...

Shibaura has been the prime manufacturer of Ford/New Holland Compact series {now TC} for almost 20 years...

Hinomoto had made a couple Massey Ferguson compacts, I believe late 80's/early 90's... but hasn't been too much of a major player with Iseki basically taken over the compact works...

On buying a grey-market, I would rank Yanmar, Shibaura,..................way way down here finally Hinomoto as far as replacement parts availability...

Remember if a tractor servicing mechanic can't get the parts or they are hard to get, most aren't quick to jump at the chance of servicing them.. because it ends up in a lot of lost man-hours of wasted time... /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

John,you referenced TC,Is that TERRA CYCLONE?

TC as in TC Boomer New Holland Compact Tractor series... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG