Ballast Compact TLB should i remove tire fluid?

/ Compact TLB should i remove tire fluid? #11  
You might want to check with your dealer or manuals. The owner's manual for the Kubota BH92 backhoe attachment says to remove rear ballast when the backhoe is attached to the tractor.

Just thought I'd mention.
With backhoe and ballast, it would be a lot of weight on the backhoe stands.

/ Compact TLB should i remove tire fluid? #12  
With backhoe and ballast, it would be a lot of weight on the backhoe stands.

Yes it would. The manual actually states that front tire/wheel ballast and rear liquid ballast should be removed when the backhoe is attached. Might also have something to do with how the weight load is applied to frame, chassis and axles when the tractor is lifted by the front end loader and the rear stabilizers when in operation..??

I am not exactly sure what the reasons are, just speculation.

/ Compact TLB should i remove tire fluid? #13  
Yes, even the BX25D manual says that. But it's really impractical, so I doubt that anybody actually drains the liquid ballast, then pumps it back in, over and over. Maybe there's some legal liability issue; but you can't do that in the real world.

/ Compact TLB should i remove tire fluid? #14  
On my MX4800, I can easily lift the rear tires with the backhoe and adjust position. I can even jump the ditch without much effort.

I guess my opinion is if you can do the work you need to do with ballast, I'd keep the ballast. A heavy tractor is a good tractor.