Come On!

/ Come On! #1  

Dan Hunter

Platinum Member
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3720 eHydro
Next Tuesday is the estimated delivery date. I dropped by today to see what they know. It's "in shipping". "Oh, and they had one delivered it today...it could be mine" he says as I'm heading out the door late to work.

Could be? You savage ***! My students bore the brunt of my interrupted enthusiasm.

The JD 3720 had eHydro but no heavy grill or 3rd SCV but I suppose those could be dealer added.

Oh, and the trailer, tree shear, and ranch rake aren't in yet either so I guess it doesn't matter.

Whoever owns that tractor, it sure is pretty for green and yellow.

/ Come On! #2  
Good things come to those that wait. ;)
Don't remove your shoes/boots until bed time,or you will wear holes in your socks like so many have Dan. :)

/ Come On! #3  
My tractor is at the dealer, they won't let it go until they clean it and then go over it with me ( i've only owned about twenty machines so there might be something new...).

I visited it yesterday - darn good thing it's raining and the ground is too soft.....

/ Come On! #4  
Tell me about it! I've been prancing around since Wednesday as mine is supposed to be delivered any day. I blame my sales guy. I stopped by Wednesday to pick up something for another project and he told me they had been invoiced, and that meant in was on the truck for delivery and that he expected it to show up either that day or Thursday. Well no tractor Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, and the factory is only 7 hours away from my dealer.

Must - Try - To - Stay - Calm ...... :D

It is raining here today as well, so I suppose that helps a little bit.

I placed the order back in January!

/ Come On!
The hitch in the gittalong was the 3rd SCV kit they couldn't locate. I go to get in in 30 minutes.

/ Come On!
It's home!

I drove it home about an hour ago. And by drive I mean I got on it and drove it the three miles from the dealership to the house with my salesman following me with the trailer loaded with the grapple, the tree shear and the bucket. It all fits in the garage better than I'd thought. I'm beyond ecstatic.

I will have to wait to put it to work, though. I walked around the back of the truck and was horrified to see the hitch was a Class III rated to 4400 pounds. I have a Class IV and 10000# hardware on the way along with a front hitch to ease pushing the trailer into the garage.

I'm the tourist in tennis shoes.

Geez, even my wife is thrilled.

Attachments

• 12-B6CD13BE-1398832-800.jpg
    12-B6CD13BE-1398832-800.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 356
  • DSC02544.jpg
    DSC02544.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 404
   / Come On! #7  
NIIIIIICCCCEEE!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Come On! #8  
Wow very nice. And just in time for the weekend

/ Come On! #9  
Congratulations! Great lookin' tractor! :D I'm guessing from the SCV connections directly above the mid-mount SCV's and the small gray wire on the FEL joystick that you have the 3rd hydraulic function on the loader as well.

Is that for the tree shear?

Best of luck with all your projects!

AKfish

/ Come On!
Yep, an M & M tree snip. There's a ranch rake to the right.