Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #1  

nhman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910
Anyone have a clever idea for coding the hydaulic lines for quick attach FEL's. The new b7500 I have is coded with dabs of paint but this seems like its going to wear off quickly. Any other ideas you guys have?

nhman

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #2  
My B2710 lines are coded with just a dap of paint, too. It's lasted 2 years all right, but I've been thinking about using colored plastic tape that would wrap all the way around and be sticking to itself. Just haven't done it yet.

Bird

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #3  
How about colored wire cable ties?

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #4  
I used color coded duct tape on the lines and also on the control box. Another idea I am considering is that my 445 has colored hose/connector rubber caps on its lines. Maybe I'll just order a set from the JD dealer for my B2410.

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #5  
nhman
I used colored wire tie raps on all hoses and valve disconnects./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #6  
I used a center punch to make from 1 to 4 dots on the FEL bracket holding the lines and then made the corresponding dots on the controler.
Egon

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #7  
You can try doing what JD has been doing for a few years...

Plastic Color coded hydraulic male/female caps/receptacles...

I'd try a picture tomorrow...right now it's a little dark.../w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #8  
OMLVU11184_E0103.jpg

Couplers on John Deere 4000 series
The tractor-mounted hydraulic outlets are female quick couplers numbered and color coded easy hookup. Decal (A) identifies the couplers: 1 (yellow), 2 (red), 3 (black), and 4 (green).

Attachment hydraulic hoses are also color coded. Match the color coded hose ends to the color coded hydraulic couplers on tractor when making connections.

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #9  
My tractor side couplers were nicely color banded but the FEL side was not so hot. I put on colored wire ties to match the tractor side and all is well /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

15-43440-790signaturegif.gif

/ Coloring coding FEL hydraulic lines #10  
JD5205 Color Coded Hydraulic couplers...
2-75742-JDColorcodedhydrauliccaps.jpg

Notice...Black, Yellow, Red, Blue...and more ports=more color selection /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-48044-JFM3BW5205SigFile.JPG

"You are what you eat, drink, think, say and do..."

Attachments

• 2-75742-JDColorcodedhydrauliccaps.jpg
    2-75742-JDColorcodedhydrauliccaps.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 280