cold full moon

/ cold full moon #1  

gws

Platinum Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1810
My digital camera doesnt have the greatest low light capabilities but I got a couple of
interesting photos last night.

Attachments

• 35-95923-coldmoonandbarn.jpg
    35-95923-coldmoonandbarn.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 105
   / cold full moon #2  
I remember an old saying I heard when I was a tadpole,when a full moon at this time of year.
Full moon you feel warmth around noon...non being the next day.

/ cold full moon #3  
Am I the only one who is afraid to open the picture? Full moon can have a couple of meanings. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

later
Mark

/ cold full moon
That would be a scary full moon, not a cold full moon.

/ cold full moon #5  
It would be cold and scary if it were outside around here. Supposed to get into the low 20's tonight.

/ cold full moon #6  
<font color=blue>Am I the only one who is afraid to open the picture?</font color=blue>

Okay, I admit it crossed my mind that the attached picture might be making a re-appearance.
wink.gif

Attachments

• 35-96588-Scarecrow.jpg
    35-96588-Scarecrow.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 96
   / cold full moon #8  
<font color=blue>proves you have too much time on your hands</font color=blue>

You been talking to my wife?
crazy.gif

Neither the picture nor the subject matter are mine. It's just a re-post of a photo someone else submitted a while back. I loved it and saved it.
wink.gif

BTW - welcome aboard, Dean.
smile.gif

/ cold full moon #9  
Thanks Harv. I made a couple posts a few days ago before I registered about a BX1800 under the name DLB. I got some good info from the responses and I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy one. Here is a pic of the new place I want the tractor for.

Dean

Attachments

• 35-97515-Dcp00246.jpg
    35-97515-Dcp00246.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 93
   / cold full moon #10  
Very nice looking home. You need the BX to plow that driveway! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif