CMI Mulchers

/ CMI Mulchers #2  
Good mulchers, expensive impossible to find used. Dunno about warranty I've heard bad things but I have three different manufactures and they all seem to be the same. They have a rigid undercarriage, Bron, Lamtrac and Primetech have oscillating undercarriages. They put a lot of power to the head tho, undercarriage is weak in rocks and big stumps.

/ CMI Mulchers #4  
Ground pressure is always a issue with those machines even that 200 is over 5 psi, my 600 hp Bron is only 5.6. Curved front glass similar to the Primetech is a bad idea it doesn't work on a mulcher. Although PTO's put more power to the head they can't lift high, the don't tilt much and they always seem to be blowing u joints or shafts. I would never own one.

/ CMI Mulchers
I have got the full boucher of the RT200, the new AHWI mulching head has a floating type of gearbox and the claim is that it can be used in all the raised or lowered positions without the driveshaft problems. I would love to own one but for the price (AUD$300,000 plus tax) and the minister of finance and war saying " you're to dam old, you don't have long enough to live to pay it off". :eek

PS Sometimes I wonder if it would be quicker and cheaper to repair a u joint than hydraulic hoses.

/ CMI Mulchers #7  
Hi guys pay attation to this guy from Sankt-Peterburg. He is a Denis Cimaf Dealer in Russia using Guerilla Marketing (e.g. making videos of prepared damages etc.) to all manufacturers. I studied his homepage (unfortunately in Russian) .He compares apples to oranges to boost his sales.