Clip Art

/ Clip Art #1  

Golfgar4

Elite Member
Tractor
None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!
Does anyone know of any internet sites that would have clipart of compact tractors? I'm putting together a brochure and would like to add clipart that illustrates various jobs that compacts can do.

/ Clip Art #2  
Let me know if you find any,Ive searched high and low for a tractor for my Biz cards

/ Clip Art
Yeah, that's the kind of thing I'm looking for too. Say, maybe this is something some enterprising fellow with a little imagination could do something with/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif? I'll have to ponder on this for awhile /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

/ Clip Art #4  
For business cards some of the signature pix on this board have gotten pretty elaborate.

I do recall some artwork on the Deere site. Not a lot, maybe one pic of a 4100 or something. Might be under the "John Deere Mall" /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Clip Art #5  
Couldn't you just copy and save some pictures from some of the manufacturer's web sites? If it needs to be a drawing, can't you put the picture through a photo editor and use one of the various effects available. Somewhere out there should be someone that knows far more than I do...

/ Clip Art #6  
Yes you can copy from a web site. Note that would be illegal since those photo's are copyrighted, but it can be done.

/ Clip Art
Yeah, I have copied a few pics from the web sites /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif, but they're pretty limited. I was hoping to find a site that had clip art illustrating not nessarily any brand name equipment, but tractors being used with various attachments, etc. I ran across a site (don't remember the name /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif) for construction equipment. There were probably 15 different views of endloaders, with the same thing for graders and rollers and dump trucks, etc. I guess I also feel like the art should be generic since I don't have a tractor yet. When I finally do get it, then I would consider changing the clip art to whatever brand of tractor I end up with. Even then, if I couldn't get clip art representative of my brand, I'd want what was in my brochure to be generic so that I wasn't advertising for someone else or "falsely" representing my equipment. Maybe I'm just whistling in the wind here /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif.

/ Clip Art
Thanks for the tip/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I checked out the site. There were 2 pieces of clip art involving tractors, but they were pretty much full size tractors. I did bookmark the site, though, because you never now. Maybe I'll get ambitious some night and do some "modifying"! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thanks again!

/ Clip Art #10  
I'm not sure if this will give you the effect you're looking for, but you may want to give it a try. If you can find photos, you can try using them or you could "stage" shots of your own tractor. Here are a couple of examples of photos that were then run through a photo editor (Micrografx Picture Publisher 10) and converted to water color.

Kubota:
lseriesf.gif

lseriesf-watercolor.jpg

John Deere:
4400FWD_27099_p.jpg

4400FWD-watercolor.jpg

John Deere with FEL
kk0010.gif

kk0010-watercolor.jpg

If there's anything I may be able to help with, just holler.

Hoss