CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #141  
That's good news. That didn't have to happen. These high volume dealers that don't have proper service staff are part of the problem.

As for the tractor quality, I'm sure it is still a great tracto. Any tractor make can have issues. Mine had a warranty fix on a seal within the first 50 hours.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #142  
Traveling to find the best deal sometimes means you're leaving the best dealer. I've heard that said on this site so many times.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #143  
A good dealer will keep your machine running. A bad dealer will leave you hanging, and I've been there.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck
Still waiting on parts from TYM...

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #145  
Still waiting on parts from TYM...
I know how the industry is now it's hard to get parts for anything. I understand that but after all the trouble and run around the first dealer done you and your dad has to be frustrated.

Been sitting in the shop for over a month now. Parts backordered indefinably with no ETA.

Tractor has been in the shop more than it is has been available for use...and my dad is running out of time.

I feel so bad. I have apologized over and over to him for the mistake of buying this tractor, but I don't know what else to do at this point.

This is just unbelievable.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #147  
Been sitting in the shop for over a month now. Parts backordered indefinably with no ETA.

Tractor has been in the shop more than it is has been available for use...and my dad is running out of time.

I feel so bad. I have apologized over and over to him for the mistake of buying this tractor, but I don't know what else to do at this point.

This is just unbelievable.
Will the dealer provide a loaner? Had a similar issue with 2 Honda cars, air bag recalls, with long wait times for parts. My dealer provided 2 new loaners, one for 6 weeks and the other for 8 weeks. I know you are talking about a tractor, so not an apples to apples comparison, but, you should ask.

JJT...the dealer will not, but we are going to ask tomorrow if TYM will.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #149  
They should be willing to swap it for another unit. I still would ask about a 4820C. Hate it is being such a hassle to get it going.

/ CLANGING in the front diff of brand new T494....what the heck #150  
JJT...the dealer will not, but we are going to ask tomorrow if TYM will.
I would see if the new dealer will just trade in for a new unit. Even if you lose a 1k or so it will be worth it to make your dads last days enjoyable and not stressful. TYM should give you a new tractor and a couple implements for free for the bullsh*t the first dealer pulled on you! I'm praying for you and your family don't give up keep us posted.