CL100 Loader

/ CL100 Loader #1  

gtrippleb

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2320 TL
Does anyone know who makes the CL100 loader that's on the Sc2400? Would it be a Yanmar, Woods, Bush Hog, or some other company?

/ CL100 Loader #2  
Not sure where I read it, but almost sure it was on TBN. There is a post somewhere that tells that Yanmar makes the tractor and the name of the company that make sthe FEL, at least for the EX3200. You could probably find it by doing a search for EX3200. I'm not even sure that the same company makes the FEL for both tractors, but it would be somewhere to start looking.

/ CL100 Loader #3  
I found the post I was referring to on another site. Can't always trust what you read on the internet, but the post was by a CCY dealer. He said the tractor was built by Yanmar, the FEL was built by Cub, and the Backhoe was built, he thought, by Ameriquip.

/ CL100 Loader
Thanks for the info. I was just wondering as I haven't seen any quick attach items for the loader and I asked my dealer about it, and he said it would be to heavy so I'm going to see if the holders from the 200x jd loader will fit on the cl100 and if they don't, see what it will take to get them to fit as it would be nice to be able to change buckets, grapples, and other attachments easier then having to unbolt them each time I want to use something else.

/ CL100 Loader #5  
Did you mean something like this?

Attachments

• DSCF0951.JPG
    DSCF0951.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 957
  • DSCF0972.JPG
    DSCF0972.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 559
   / CL100 Loader
Yes something like that. I had posted something on one of the other forums, can't remember which one, a few months ago when I had looked at your quick attach items for the bx. The loaders are very similar in design so I figured it wouldn't be long before you made something for the CL100 loader.

Thanks for posting.

/ CL100 Loader #7  
Since we are on the subject of the cl100 loader, I have a question, I have a series 7000 tractor, serial # 54A-413D100, They do not make the original FEL for it anymore and it seems IMPOSSIBLE to find a used on, and I certainly do not want to order it part by part then put it together, very cost prohibitive, so...question is, will the cl 100 fit my tractor, I have looked up the schematics, exploded view, etc, they mount exactly the same and in the exact same place on each tractor, just not real sure if it will work.
Anyone know ? thoughts ?
Thanks