CK3520 in garage

/ CK3520 in garage #1  

Binford

Tractor
tractorless
I have got a 2 bay garage, where I parked my JD 1026r with the ROPS up with a canopy as well. I looked at the vertical dimensions for the CK3520 and it’s really close as to whether it will drive in/out with the ROPS up. Canopy no way. Any of you store your 3510/20 in a garage with the same height door?

/ CK3520 in garage
I’m petrified that I’ll forget when it’s delivered, and just drive it in lol. Trying to think of a way to remind myself if it won’t fit

/ CK3520 in garage #3  
I just fold the ROPS. I already damaged the garage with the old 1025R, I can't do much worse than that with the Kioti if I'm at idle, feathering it into the garage.

Last edited:
   / CK3520 in garage #4  
My suggestion would be to place an orange cone in the middle of the doorway when you drive out. Then you have to get off the tractor to move it and can fold the ROPS down when you walk back to the tractor. I'd use a sharpy and write 'Fold Down ROPS' on the cone.

Depending on the situation, I use some small plastic cones for this when I have a car on the lift. One cone says 'Do NOT move' and I place on the windshield. The other is 'do NOT start' and I put it on the seat.
It wasn't supposed to be for me, but in case my wife or a buddy were to wander in the garage. But its been a good reminder when I've had to leave a car in various stages of disrepair for a few days. 'Did I put oil back in this....?'

/ CK3520 in garage #5  
My suggestion would be to place an orange cone in the middle of the doorway when you drive out. Then you have to get off the tractor to move it and can fold the ROPS down when you walk back to the tractor. I'd use a sharpy and write 'Fold Down ROPS' on the cone.

Depending on the situation, I use some small plastic cones for this when I have a car on the lift. One cone says 'Do NOT move' and I place on the windshield. The other is 'do NOT start' and I put it on the seat.
It wasn't supposed to be for me, but in case my wife or a buddy were to wander in the garage. But its been a good reminder when I've had to leave a car in various stages of disrepair for a few days. 'Did I put oil back in this....?'

That's a pretty good, simple, solution.

/ CK3520 in garage #6  
I have an NS 5310 and the damn rollbar is too high for my 8 foot door and too low in dropped position to raise three point all the way..needless to say that damn thing is not on my tractor
IMG_20240428_182336594.jpg

/ CK3520 in garage #7  
I have an NS 5310 and the damn rollbar is too high for my 8 foot door and too low in dropped position to raise three point all the way..needless to say that damn thing is not on my tractorView attachment 865281

I am really disappointed that they didn't use a more traditional fold with the NS' ROPS, it's so large and awkward.

/ CK3520 in garage #8  
Yes it is..would have worked out fine if it folded in the middle like most of them do

/ CK3520 in garage #10  
Hahah..cause it would be too easy..did you take your rollbar off as well?