Price Check CK3510SE HC

/ CK3510SE HC #1  

sundayfish

Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE
Hey all,

I have been talking a dealer in southern Oregon for a purchase and this is where I stand on the quote. It feels like a pretty good deal.

CK3510 SE HC (Cab) with FEL: $26,000
3rd Function Valve: $700
5' Rotary Cutter (Rankin): $1500
6' Grading Scraper (Rankin): $1,755
Top & Tilt: $321
EA 55" Wicked Root Rake Grapple: $2,000

Total $32,276

Pricing is for financing 0% for 60m, .99% for 72m, or 1.99% for 84m

/ CK3510SE HC #3  
Have you checked on the year the tractor was built? The first letter of the serial number is the year code. My serial number starts with U. The CK SE open station tractors were first built in 2018.
The CK SE cab tractors were first built in 2017. The one you are looking at could be 2017 or 2018.

I have always been told that the year a tractor is built is no big deal. But the year a tractor was built seems to be a big deal when you go to trade it in.

/ CK3510SE HC #4  
Have you checked on the year the tractor was built? The first letter of the serial number is the year code. My serial number starts with U. The CK SE open station tractors were first built in 2018.
The CK SE cab tractors were first built in 2017. The one you are looking at could be 2017 or 2018.

I have always been told that the year a tractor is built is no big deal. But the year a tractor was built seems to be a big deal when you go to trade it in.

Thank You, He said it痴 2019 but now I知 going to look. This is my first tractor that I知 buying I was not sure how good the price is. Seems a little high but maybe that痴 what they go for. Thank You.

/ CK3510SE HC #5  
Thank You, This is my first time buying a tractor so I’m very unsure. I don’t mind paying good money but want to get as much as I can for the price. I’m not sure if I can bargain with them? Is it like buying a new car? Are they flexible?
Looks fine to me.