Price Check CK3510SE HC

/ CK3510SE HC #1  

madvetos

Would like to buy a ck3510 hydro with cab and loader and would like to get an idea of price, cannot seem to figure Kioti's website as far as offers and cash back promotions. I swear there competition must design there web site. Lol

/ CK3510SE HC #4  
Would like to buy a ck3510 hydro with cab and loader and would like to get an idea of price, cannot seem to figure Kioti's website as far as offers and cash back promotions. I swear there competition must design there web site. Lol

Three different dealers last week.....27,500 to 27,700 after Kioti cash. Prices did not include sales tax.

/ CK3510SE HC #5  
Just bought mine here in MA (haven’t even picked it up yet but signed/paid for it) I paid 28k even plus about $300 in fees. No tax due to farm use. Kioti’s site is not great for figuring out prices and options so I just went in the good part was the dealer let me play with any of the models on the lot for as long as I wanted.

David

/ CK3510SE HC
thanks everyone for the quotes, anybody have breakdown for tractor,cab, and loader?

/ CK3510SE HC #7  
thanks everyone for the quotes, anybody have breakdown for tractor,cab, and loader?

That model only comes with the cab and loader if you want to eliminate or reduce options you need to go with the regular ck3510 rather than the SE. all of them are coming with 吐ree loaders right now. But you get a ton of options on the SE such as linked pedals etc that would cost way more if added individually.

/ CK3510SE HC
Thanks for taking the time to educate me.:)