Comparison ck35 with loader

/ ck35 with loader #1  

mod 9nh

Tractor
none yet
What are the changes , if any between the 2011 and a used 2004 and newer?

/ ck35 with loader #2  
Well, I can think of several. Others can add some I don't know about
or have forgotten.

> you could not get the bigger 35 hp engine 5y ago. Only 25 or 30hp

> the newer CKs have a continuous welded cross-beam between the 2 loader
boom arms. The older KL130 FELs had issues with cross-beam cracks.

> the newer CKs use a different connection to the oil cooler, one that
isolates some of the vibrations that can crack the cooler

/ ck35 with loader #3  
The 2010 and after CK35/KL130 Loaders are also standard with Universal Skid Steer QA Buckets and Tool Carriers. Nice addition to the loader.

/ ck35 with loader #4  
If you can get the 2004 at a good price, it may be worth it. You can add the Kioti QA to the loader arms and it's just like the factory setup for the new ones, @$350. New and actually bigger capacity bucket, @$500-600. I have a 2005 CK30hst with the old style loader arms and haven't had any cracks even without the supposed reinforcing brace. I rubber mounted my oil cooler and haven't had any more problems. The CK35 is actually 34hp and the CK30 is 30hp. Just my ideas. I wouldn't be afraid of the 2004 if it's in good shape and the price was right.

/ ck35 with loader #5  
I have a 2005 CK30hst with the old style loader arms and haven't had any cracks even without the supposed reinforcing brace. I rubber mounted my oil cooler and haven't had any more problems.

That's great, Vic. Neither of the 2 05s I bought have had the loader
or oil cooler problems, and one of them has been flogged hard and put
away wet. Maybe I should look into a way of rubber-mounting my oil
cooler before the vibrations do a number on it? Both are about 6.5y old.

The QA bkt for the later FEL is an attractive option.

/ ck35 with loader #6  
That's great, Vic. Neither of the 2 05s I bought have had the loader
or oil cooler problems, and one of them has been flogged hard and put
away wet. Maybe I should look into a way of rubber-mounting my oil
cooler before the vibrations do a number on it? Both are about 6.5y old.

The QA bkt for the later FEL is an attractive option.

When my first oil cooler started to leak, it was replaced under warranty with the warranty add on of the rubber hoses instead of the steel lines. I thougt that would have fixed it. About two years later, it began to leak again. I bought this new cooler and drilled out the mounting holes from @1/4" to close to 1/2". I put rubber grommets in the holes and found a small steel tube that would slide over the mounting studs and into the grommets. I cut them just a touch shorter than the grommets were thick. When the mounting nuts tighten down, they tighten against the steel tube, allowing the cooler to move slightly. It's been almost three years now and no leaks. The hard bolting of the cooler to the metal mount must have been the problem.

I saw the Bobcat cooler, on a CT230, and maybe it's Kioti's new style cooler, but the BC cooler is made with round cooling tubes instead of the flat oval style of mine. Maybe the round tubes are heavier and stronger.

/ ck35 with loader #7  
I saw the Bobcat cooler, on a CT230, and maybe it's Kioti's new style cooler, but the BC cooler is made with round cooling tubes instead of the flat oval style of mine. Maybe the round tubes are heavier and stronger.

Yeah, here it is. You can see the rubber part of the oil line in the photo.
The cooler is a lot different from my Kioti's old-style cooler. This is
off my new CT230, which was a 2010.

Attachments

• oil_cooler.jpg
    oil_cooler.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 187