CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem #1  

dfkrug

Tractor
05 Kioti CK30HST w/ Prairie Dog backhoe, XN08 mini-X
On a CK30 with optional single remote hydraulic valve, the
handle has become stuck in the forward detent position.
Has this happened to others? I wonder how much force
should be used, without risking bending the handle. I know
I can disassemble the valve if I have to.

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem
On a CK30 with optional single remote hydraulic valve, the
handle has become stuck in the forward detent position.
Has this happened to others? I wonder how much force
should be used, without risking bending the handle. I know
I can disassemble the valve if I have to.

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem #3  
Not sure if your setup is similar to mine on the CK20. I had a problem when the valve control lever essentially came free when a cotter pin fell out. It should be pretty easy to diagnose that if it is the problem. The handle would be wobbly and move about without affecting the valve operation. Might be different than what you are experiencing but if that is your problem then simply remove the seat panel (the metal the seat is bolted to) and you can reach the connecting point.

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem #4  
Not sure if your setup is similar to mine on the CK20. I had a problem when the valve control lever essentially came free when a cotter pin fell out. It should be pretty easy to diagnose that if it is the problem. The handle would be wobbly and move about without affecting the valve operation. Might be different than what you are experiencing but if that is your problem then simply remove the seat panel (the metal the seat is bolted to) and you can reach the connecting point.

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem #5  
From the rear, take a look at the valve and see if something (stick?) is wedged between the valve and lever.
Worst case, remove the seat and check the linkage. 15 minute job, tops.
Tom

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem #6  
From the rear, take a look at the valve and see if something (stick?) is wedged between the valve and lever.
Worst case, remove the seat and check the linkage. 15 minute job, tops.
Tom

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem #7  
I had just installed the single remote you have and also the double remote a few weeks ago on my CK30hst. Either one just takes a good bump from your hand to get it from it's detent.

I would probably take off the seat as mentioned so you can see what is going on. You'll get a clear view then and can follow the linkage to the top of the valve to check for something stuck as mentioned or maybe some water has layed on top of the valve and froze it up a little. I never had a reason yet to take the valve apart to know what else might be wrong.

/ CK30 aux hydraulic valve problem #8  
I had just installed the single remote you have and also the double remote a few weeks ago on my CK30hst. Either one just takes a good bump from your hand to get it from it's detent.

I would probably take off the seat as mentioned so you can see what is going on. You'll get a clear view then and can follow the linkage to the top of the valve to check for something stuck as mentioned or maybe some water has layed on top of the valve and froze it up a little. I never had a reason yet to take the valve apart to know what else might be wrong.

I installed this one and one other on CK30s in APR 05.
They have both gone into the detent very easily (too
easily) for the past year. Reasonable force has not
dislodged the lever. Unfortunately when the 2
work port lines are connected together to complete the
hyd circuit, the 3-pt lift can not be used. Valve
disassembly will be required since there is no obvious
obstruction. I wonder it it is covered by the 2y warranty.....

I installed this one and one other on CK30s in APR 05.
They have both gone into the detent very easily (too
easily) for the past year. Reasonable force has not
dislodged the lever. Unfortunately when the 2
work port lines are connected together to complete the
hyd circuit, the 3-pt lift can not be used. Valve
disassembly will be required since there is no obvious
obstruction. I wonder it it is covered by the 2y warranty.....