CK25 rear remote

/ CK25 rear remote #1  

TKESlinky

Tractor
Kioti CK25
I recently bought a new-to-me Kioti CK25 with the KL130 loader. I was in the market for a small tractor and the price was right with just 254 hours on the clock. At the time I wasn't even considering the need for a rear remote, but since purchase I can see how a set (or two) would be useful when using my box blade or the brush mower around my pond. The tractor is obviously older...circa 2008 which makes it a bit harder to find the remote valve kit. I know they used to sell in the sub $400 range. Part number was #322026. While I'm at it I might consider and 3rd function for the KL130 loader, but I'm not sure this was an option at the time. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be helpful. Thanks.

/ CK25 rear remote
Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check with them both and see if I can have any luck.

/ CK25 rear remote #4  
I recently bought a new-to-me Kioti CK25 with the KL130 loader. I was in the market for a small tractor and the price was right with just 254 hours on the clock. At the time I wasn't even considering the need for a rear remote, but since purchase I can see how a set (or two) would be useful when using my box blade or the brush mower around my pond. The tractor is obviously older...circa 2008 which makes it a bit harder to find the remote valve kit. I know they used to sell in the sub $400 range. Part number was #322026. While I'm at it I might consider and 3rd function for the KL130 loader, but I'm not sure this was an option at the time. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be helpful. Thanks.
Did you ever find a source? I am looking for one myself.

/ CK25 rear remote #6  
If you're talking about third function, I bought this one for my KL130 loader.

Thanks, but I was referring to the rear remote kit for pre 10 series CK’s.

/ CK25 rear remote #7  
One to consider:

No affiliation, I'm getting ready to get some rear remotes from them but haven't pulled the trigger yet.