Mowing Ck20 belly mower will it fit

/ Ck20 belly mower will it fit #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
Good day all, I have a 2006 CK20 gear with 120 FEL, I also have the kioti backhoe subframe mounted, will the Kioti 6 foot belly mower fit underneath and work OK, realise the backhoe will not fit when mower is installed, I use a 6 foot 3pt mower now, if it fits no problems what is the time to remove it and how difficult, is it worth considering, only reason is its good for the lawn

Thanks

/ Ck20 belly mower will it fit #2  
The Kioti website only shows the 5' rear/side discharge MMM (KMR03-60SD)for the CK20. The 6' (KMR03-72MM) is for the DK35/DK40. I doubt it will fit.

As far as taking off the BH, it takes me about 10 mins to take off and maybe 20 to put on. When I first got it, it took about 20 mins to take off and 30 or more to put on, it takes some practice and you need to know just how to leave it.

/ Ck20 belly mower will it fit #3  
The quick answer no it won't fit.

Even if the 72" would fit physically the brackets for the MMM would not allow you to use the back hoe and vice-versa.
The brackets for the mower/backhoe that have to stay on even when the implement isn't on the tractor is the problem.

BTI

/ Ck20 belly mower will it fit
Thanks BTI, figured looking there would be a issue, removing the backhoe is not a big job, the tricky part is hooking the hydraulics so it will position the subframe in the right place, would consider a stand but it allways needs the tractor allmost in place then lift the subframe, does anyone else notice the backhow hydraulics allow the unit to settle on the ground if it sits for a wile, maybe I should use it more often.