Chipper

/ Chipper #2  
Nice! I'll take two please.

At first I thought that was on a bi-directional New Holland but it wasn't. Can't tell from my iPhone, but do you suppose the seat turns around anyway? Man if it didn't can you imagine how hard it would be to feed that thing looking over your right shoulder all day?

/ Chipper
I don't think the seat turns. I think he is sitting or standing sideways. It would be hard on the neck.

/ Chipper #4  
I just watched from my PC and it looks as though he has both knees in the seat. Seems as though it'd be hard on ya.

/ Chipper #6  
Nice chipper! Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have a dumb question. I'm starting to look around for a chipper / shredder for my Kubota L3240. My PTO shuts off when I get off the tractor seat, how is everyone using their chippers solo? Putting a concrete block on the seat? or disconnecting the safety seat switch somehow? Thanks!

/ Chipper #7  
Nice chipper! Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have a dumb question. I'm starting to look around for a chipper / shredder for my Kubota L3240. My PTO shuts off when I get off the tractor seat, how is everyone using their chippers solo? Putting a concrete block on the seat? or disconnecting the safety seat switch somehow? Thanks!

Look in your manual for "Off Seat PTO operation"

/ Chipper

I think you flip the seat up.

/ Chipper #9  
Roy & Roger, Thanks, you are correct - parking brake on, shift to neutral, raise seat, engage PTO. If you engage the PTO and then raise the seat, the motor cuts out. Thanks again, I knew it was a simple answer.