Chinese Tractors in US

/ Chinese Tractors in US #1  

rlschoemer

Tractor
BCS 850
Has any one seen or heard of any Chinese 2 wheel tractors in the US yet. We see the larger tractors, lawnmowers, generators, etc. Just wondering how long before they show up.

/ Chinese Tractors in US #2  
I haven't, but I don't think we will because I don't think demand for a 2 wheel market is big enough. Heck, most people I meet have never seen a Gravely 2 wheel tractor and certainly not a BCS or Grillo. -Kris:)

/ Chinese Tractors in US #3  
Last edited:
   / Chinese Tractors in US #5  
I think the small market in the US is the problem, I also think EPA certification on the engines was a problem, however I see those hopper type engines now appearing on e-bay so that must be resolved. All the attachments I have seen for them are ground engaging, no mowers, snowblowers, and even if they were offered, looks like they would need to be belt/chain driven by the configuration of the machine.

/ Chinese Tractors in US #6  
i have a link for a dealer that will import one for you. if anyone wants the link shoot me a pm. if i post it on here it will get deleted

/ Chinese Tractors in US #7  
Go to www.ctoa,,,think theres alot of info there,,,or post up on chinese tractor board if you can't,,,,,got an older troy built,8 hp horse,,got it about 13 years ago,,still is a beast,,,yeah,,you would think the chinese would have something in this regard,,,,they make good motors I'm thinking,,,,,trouble is with this stuff is dealer,,[who is it,,who do you trust,parts,etc] if you find out anything,,let us know,,,thingy