Chinese jerky for your dogs?

/ Chinese jerky for your dogs? #5  
I read that this morning on FOX, I dont think anything comes from China that has "good qualities". JMO

I guess they think the "suckers" in the USA, will us up their toxic waste.

/ Chinese jerky for your dogs? #6  
Nope. Not for my dogs.

/ Chinese jerky for your dogs? #7  
The problem with China jerky treats has been going on for years now. It's a shame, but pet owners need to be constantly vigilant and assume nothing. Totally avoiding China products is good place to start, but many products contain Chinese-made ingredients mixed into USA-made foods. Remember wheat gluten?

The local TSC has had those jerky treats on the shelves since the store opened. Sharon took the time to tell them the issues with those treats, recalls, illnesses and deaths. But there is no response or action taken. Once something is in the corporate product chain, no one working locally in such a store has any control. I don't think that would happen so much with Mom and Pop type businesses where a closer owner-customer relationship is built.

/ Chinese jerky for your dogs? #8  
I remember a few years ago there was a problem with rawhide chews coming from China. Best to avoid all food products from there, I'd say.

/ Chinese jerky for your dogs? #10  
Stopped buying the Chinese Chicken Jerky a few years ago. Noticed that Sam's Club has stopped carrying it recently. Now Sam's has new Chicken Jerky that proudly displays American Flag and says "Made In USA". Apparently they got the message from their customers! I never buy any dog or human food that says "Made In China".

This is the stuff to avoid:
View attachment 342731