Chemtrails

/ Chemtrails #1  

Mtsoxfan

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D
How many of you are Chemtrail believers? I have several friends who are, fanatically, but are unable to provide data. They say it is to control our availability of food etc. I have done so many searches, and all but 1 debunk it. Many many sources debunk it.
The one that "proved" it, had a bunch of pilots, scientists, making claims, but no proof. One stated that aluminum in rain proves it. I searched reasons for aluminum in rain, and coal burning, car emissions, burning of garbage seems to be reasonable explanations.
So, can anyone provide and proof that what lingers behind planes is anything but vapor trails (along with normal byproducts of burning fuel)? My friend is a pilot and he says so, does not constitute proof.
Thanks for your help.

/ Chemtrails #2  
1703193698660.png

1703193857318.png

1703193911215.png

:)

Bruce

/ Chemtrails #3  
I don't have anything to help you. But... I did see something funny once about playing one conspiracy theory against the other. It was something about the 9-11 deniers saying that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to effect steel so the planes couldn't have taken down the towers. Then questioning them about the combustion temperature of the chemtrail fluid... I can't find it now but it was a pretty good skit.

/ Chemtrails #4  
Every civil jet which can operate at those altitudes is certified by the FAA (or equivalent authority) to FAA regulation FAR 34:

"SECTION: Sec. 34.31
Amendment Number: 34-5, Effective Date: 12/31/2012

TITLE: Standards for exhaust emissions.

SECTION RULE: (a) Exhaust emissions of smoke from each in-use aircraft gas turbine engine of Class T8, beginning February 1, 1974, shall not exceed a smoke number (SN) of 30.
(b) Exhaust emissions of smoke from each in-use aircraft gas turbine engine of Class TF and of rated output of 129 kN (29,000 lb) thrust or greater, beginning January l, 1976, shall not exceed

• SN=83.6(rO) −0.274 (rO is in kN).

(c) The standards set forth in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section refer to exhaust smoke emission emitted during operation of the engine as specified in the applicable sections of subpart G of this part, and measured and calculated in accordance with the procedures set forth in subpart G."

So after a very small amount of smoke which may be emitted, the rest of what can be seen is water vapour - not any conspiracy armageddon chemical. Relax about it and enjoy life without that being a worry - your FAA has it covered for you!

• Good Post
Reactions: JJT
   / Chemtrails
Thanks, and I am relaxed, not paranoid. I just wanted to give them an open mind, unlike what they have...

I ask their sources, they say a documentary
I ask for links, "are you calling me a liar?"
They ask my sources, I say I googled it, read 2 pages worth of links, they say, don't you know Google manipulates info?
I say, no government sources, citing universities, science research groups, etc. they say I need to search other cites ( that fall into their mindset)

/ Chemtrails
I get that. I'm just gearing up to rebut when they start spewing their conspiracy theories. I usually walk away, or try to change the subject, but when they are persistent, I ask questions, pose possibilities, and give reasons why my opinion is what it is.
There are a few couples, all friends before we came onto the scene, and are goo people. But they have a common thread...

/ Chemtrails #10  
Chemtrail/Contrail Conspiracy...
When I worked at GE Aircraft Engines we used to joke about this, but the bigger laugh was that people believed it.
But on the other hand there is a liquid that is added to the engines to create the vapor trail.
We called this liquid jet fuel. 🤣

Most people when asked don't know that "contrails" is short for condensation trails.🤪