Cheap lake home? May or May not happen. (It is a go!)

/ Cheap lake home? May or May not happen. (It is a go!) #181  
I assume you like to do this work or is this just work??? Keep up the good job.... You'll have a new house in no time!!!!

/ Cheap lake home? May or May not happen. (It is a go!)
I am under a time crunch so I am rushing to finish. I have spent the evening researching tail piece nuts and washers so I do enjoy projects.

/ Cheap lake home? May or May not happen. (It is a go!) #183  
Looking great, I like your choice of floor color, similar to what I use. Triple check all water connections for any leaks. Years ago I helped my brother lay laminate flooring in his living room and kitchen. We pulled the dishwasher out and laid flooring. He reinstalled the dishwasher, a leak went undetected for quite some time. The water went between the flooring and the subfloor. We ended up replacing half of the kitchen flooring, and repairing some subfloor.

Mike

I just researched reducing washers for my tail pieces. Leaks do worry me. I really like using PEX as it is such a great product. I pressure tested my system for a week and my only issue was a missed PEX crimp the first time I turned the water back on. LOL. Colors are neutral. I wanted the place to look clean and crisp. My wife loves the floors and how they clean up so easy.

It was cheap!!! What else could you buy for a $100 a sheet?