Changed my whole operation

/ Changed my whole operation #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
I don’t know why I had such low expectations for a small square grapple. Maybe I watched too many videos of them on skid steers and didn’t think it would be that easy on a tractor.

Wow.

Maxilator Acumagrapple is game changer! Gone are the days of all six of us chasing down a trailer though a field then being smoked when we made it to the barn to stack it. It also stacks it much better on the truck and trailer and a slight nudge with the grapple and they are tight on there, not to mention you can easily stack another level or two compared to stacking by hand because it gets risky having someone up there in a rough field.

Yes, I’m in love.

/ Changed my whole operation #2  
As a former field hand bale chaser, that is one invention that is without doubt, a game changer!

/ Changed my whole operation #3  
Great way to prolong your life in baling.
I’d do a Bale Baron if I ever go back.
But I doubt I will.

/ Changed my whole operation #4  
I don’t know why more people don’t use the big squares. Small square bales should be obsolete.

/ Changed my whole operation #5  
Your muscles and bones will thank you in years to come.

/ Changed my whole operation #6  
I don’t know why more people don’t use the big squares. Small square bales should be obsolete.
On trail ride campouts we used the loader to put small square bales in the covered hay rack on top:
P2020010r.JPG

Went up the ladder to throw a bale down when needed:
P6230095cr.jpg

Can not do that with large square bales. (n)

/ Changed my whole operation
Great way to prolong your life in baling.
I’d do a Bale Baron if I ever go back.
But I doubt I will.
I’d love a baron or a band-it but I’m about six tractor sizes too small for the flow they require.

/ Changed my whole operation
That’s what all the hay makers around me say. But the customer has a voice, and I’ve got a nice little customer base of folks that can’t find the small squares they want.

/ Changed my whole operation #9  
I don’t know why I had such low expectations for a small square grapple. Maybe I watched too many videos of them on skid steers and didn’t think it would be that easy on a tractor.

Wow.

Maxilator Acumagrapple is game changer! Gone are the days of all six of us chasing down a trailer though a field then being smoked when we made it to the barn to stack it. It also stacks it much better on the truck and trailer and a slight nudge with the grapple and they are tight on there, not to mention you can easily stack another level or two compared to stacking by hand because it gets risky having someone up there in a rough field.

Yes, I’m in love.
Do you have any pictures ?

/ Changed my whole operation #10  
3x3’s are really getting popular. Not terribly heavy and the flakes pull off easily. Small squares still the favorite though. Easy to transport & handle. I have an excellent market for big square bales, but its different everywhere you go