change interval synthetic

/ change interval synthetic #11  
interesting. do you think w/smaller fill capacities, the change interval proportionally goes down too given same driving cond?

Yes, It very well can. You don't have the capacity to fight off contaminants .The oil I use has a VOA TBN of 12.6. At 8500 miles there is about 2 TBN left. that's too close for my comfort so, I change the oil & filter. If I were using 5w30 dino , I,d probably be changing oil around 3K or less.Dino VOA is no where near 12.6 TBN

/ change interval synthetic #12  
My 5.7 Tundra holds about 8 quarts with filter, I use Mobil1 0w-20 and change at around 9k miles.

/ change interval synthetic #13  
Some city fleets schedule oil changes for vehicles every 175 gallons of gas consumed. Hour meters are also helpful when determining change interval.

/ change interval synthetic #14  
My 5.7 Tundra holds about 8 quarts with filter, I use Mobil1 0w-20 and change at around 9k miles.

I own 1, and the 1 st time I changed the oil, I read the owners manual and, The book stated 7 qts of oil. I guess they don't include changing the filter in the manual. Based on my UOA, I drive my tundra 18k or 1 yr B-4 changes