Chain/hooks for Century C-50 FL

/ Chain/hooks for Century C-50 FL #11  
Golfgar
For a grapple or 4 in 1 bucket the 3rd function will work excellent. You could also run the lines back to a single set of remotes (mounted at the rear of the tractor). The nice thing about the 3rd function is you do not have to take your hand off the joystick. It is not listed as an option for Centurys (dealer price book) but it is available. If your dealer is not aware of it tell him to speak with Peter.
Hope that helps,
Thanks
Chipperman

/ Chain/hooks for Century C-50 FL #12  
Thanks for tip. I'm not ready to buy yet, but I'll keep the information handy.

The nearest Century dealer to me is about 1 hour away. That works just fine. I just haven't had a chance to get down there yet to talk with them. I'm looking forward to test driving my first Century. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Chain/hooks for Century C-50 FL #13  
We added a tree shear (up to 8" cut) on a 3040 Century. It required two sets of remotes---one for the shear itself and one for tilting the shear 90 degrees to trim limbs etc.
we always bring the Centurys into our stock with one set of remotes on them. In this instance we added a second set using hydraulic multipliers and installed quick connects on the bucket end as well as on the rear.
The setup works great---after adding fluid to the rear tires.
It would probably be a little unstable on a 2535 though.

dancce