CFMoto new to me

/ CFMoto new to me #1  

joeyd

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM 353HST
I've been thinking of getting rid of my Kawasaki 750 ATV and getting a UTV instead. I put most of my time on the ATV plowing the driveway in the winter. I was thinking of a nice heated enclosed cab and during my research I found the CFMoto U1000. The price is reasonable but I know nothing about the brand. There are three dealers within 50 miles of me. Are they worth going and taking a look at?

/ CFMoto new to me #2  
I can't speak about that model, but We bought a 2018 CFMoto 500 ATV a few years ago and it is a near identical clone to our 2019 Yamaha Grizzly 700 in layout and functions. So far it has been problem free, just like our Yamaha's (The ATV gold standard to me).

/ CFMoto new to me #3  
I've heard they were basically clones... Parts even swap in some cases from my understanding.

/ CFMoto new to me #4  
I've heard they were basically clones... Parts even swap in some cases from my understanding.
That wouldn't surprise me, however, they don't line up model per model. CFMoto makes 500cc, 800cc, and 1000cc, Yamaha just makes the 700. I know the CFmoto 500 oil filter is totally different from the Yamaha Grizzly so engines are different but I could see some of the chassis parts may interchange.

/ CFMoto new to me #5  
I can say from personal experience yamaha has the best cvt drive system out there for ATVs. If CF moto cloned Yamahas I'd probably consider it. Funny experience recently a friend of mine smoked the drive belt on his razor sxs claims he was told the big bore sxs require yearly belt changes. I've owned a 350 grizzly, 450 Kodiak, currently own 2, 700 Kodiaks and a 850 wolverine sxs never once have I replaced or had belt or clutch problems, work or play I'm probably a little harder on them than some imo.

/ CFMoto new to me #8  
Thank You Kindly, thats what I thought.
Im in the market for a Yamaha Viking 6 seater, boy are they tough to find right now.

/ CFMoto new to me #9  
I have a yamaha rhino 660. Not a bad machine but it has its isms

My son has a Yamaha breeze 125 4 wheeler. You cant kill that thing. Original belt. 20 years old I believe

/ CFMoto new to me #10  
Assume you looked at atv trader?