Century 2535 front tire size?

/ Century 2535 front tire size? #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
A dozen years ago, maybe more, I brought my front tire into the shop to get a flat fixed and they suggested foaming them. I liked that idea, so I brought both tires in. They put brand new tires on it and then filled them with foam. The tires are now starting to fall apart and it's become almost impossible to read what size the tire is. The best I can tell, it says 7 . 16 R1

I can buy 7-16 R1 tires online, but I'm not 100% it's the same thing as 7 . 16 R1 I'm going to try and get some measurements off of the tires on there now, but since they are not the original tires, I'm hoping that somebody on here knows what size tire came from the factory for the front of a 2003 Century 2535 4x4 tractor?

Thanks

/ Century 2535 front tire size? #2  
Eddie these are all the tire sizes that were sold with the century 2535/Branson 3510
Ag front:7-16
Ag rear:12.4-24

turf style -
Lawn/turf front:27x8.50-15
Lawn/turf rear:41x14.00-20

IND style 1: -
Industrial front:27x8.50-15
Industrial rear:15x19.5

IND style 2: -
Industrial front:10-16.5
Industrial rear:420/70-24

/ Century 2535 front tire size?
Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better about ordering a pair of 7-16 tires online!!!

/ Century 2535 front tire size? #4  
Thanks for all your help Asteral.

/ Century 2535 front tire size? #5  
A dozen years ago, maybe more, I brought my front tire into the shop to get a flat fixed and they suggested foaming them. I liked that idea, so I brought both tires in. They put brand new tires on it and then filled them with foam. The tires are now starting to fall apart and it's become almost impossible to read what size the tire is. The best I can tell, it says 7 . 16 R1

I can buy 7-16 R1 tires online, but I'm not 100% it's the same thing as 7 . 16 R1 I'm going to try and get some measurements off of the tires on there now, but since they are not the original tires, I'm hoping that somebody on here knows what size tire came from the factory for the front of a 2003 Century 2535 4x4 tractor?

Thanks

Eddie, how did you like the results of the foam filling?

/ Century 2535 front tire size?
I really liked it. Before getting them foamed, I would get a flat and lose a day dealing with it. Eventually the tire shop put tubes in the tires and that lasted for a little while, but I was still getting quite a few flats. When I foamed the tires, I never had another flat tire. I did the front tires of my backhoe too. The place that did the foam closed down, so I'm sort of looking for another place, but I might just put the new tires on without foaming them until I find a place and hope that they don't get flats like they did when I was first clearing my land. Back then, I was bush hogging a lot of saplings and heavy brush. Now I'm just mowing grass and weeds.