Cell Phone Outage Today

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #31  
“AT&T said late Thursday that based on an initial review, the outage was “caused by the application and execution of an incorrect process used as we were expanding our network, not a cyber attack.” The company will continue to assess the outage.”

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #36  
You are in the vast minority. A phone is a tool, just like anything else. It's the user who decides if it's useful or a boor.
Cell phones are a vice for the majority of the people that have them plain and simple. Admittedly, it is a very useful tool in my business but I'm most certain we could come up with a way around it if need be. I ran a business full time before we had cell phones. I didn't get one until 1989 or 90. I blame them and their users for the state of affairs in this country now.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #37  
Yesterday I was at the doctors office. Me and six or eight others waiting to see a Dr. I was the ONLY person who did not have his face buried in a cell phone.

I guess I'm just too old and too old school. I DO have a cell phone. It is always OFF - unless I'm expecting a call or making a call. I do not browse social media - do not surf the internet - do not play games - do not listen to music. I DO NOT take the cell phone with me when leaving the house.

I am still able to enjoy a trip - a new experience - a new adventure - without the need of "modern technology".

For me it is simply a phone. I make and receive phone calls with this darn device - weather permitting.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #38  
I am still able to enjoy a trip - a new experience - a new adventure - without the need of "modern technology".
I still don't have a mobile phone.....and life is just fine without the disruptions. It is nice not wearing a watch too.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #39  
I wish they would all go down and not come back. Nothing more annoying than an Apple cell phone.
We live in the rural mountains of Colorado. In much of this state there isn't any cell service, and so far people in small mountain towns have just never got into the habit.

We do have a cell phone which we use when we go to a large city for shopping or such - where we are always amazed anew to see how many people are glued to their phones.

rScotty

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #40  
My business would not survive without cell phones. It's how I communicate with customers. I don't have someone in an office to answer a phone. I use it for a lot more than phone calls. I check weather, do lots of texting, emails, navigation, shopping, etc.