Cell Phone Outage Today

/ Cell Phone Outage Today
Our phones are back up in East Central Illinois. Reports say 75% of customers are restored.

Last edited:
   / Cell Phone Outage Today #14  
Verizon good to go all day here in SE TN

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #15  
Verizon still working here Tucson,AZ

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #17  
Just checked and my Cricket cellular internet is back. Not sure when it came back but last I checked at 10:30am it was not up.

It was horrible though, I was not sure I would survive. :cry:

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #18  
My son got the dreaded SOS where the bars usually are located. He was out for making calls but could still text.

I was good the whole time.

He is back to normal now.

We are on the same ATT plan with identical phones.

Very weird.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #19  
People have become way too dependent on the Net and cell phones. My wife and I are not and I haver Boost and it never went down, not that I used it today because I didn't.

Just wait until the Houthi's pull up the trans continental cables that run down from Suez and cut them. That will really put the Kabosh on any and all communications because, remember, just because you make a local cell phone call, you have no idea if that call is being routed on one of those cables or not.

The 'information highway is quite vulnerable to disruption and the Houthi's have the motive and the resources to cripple it. The bulk of communications undersea cables run right past their front door.

We also have a SAT phone that is entirely independent of any cables but it's expensive and so is air time.

/ Cell Phone Outage Today #20  
Guess it’s back up here in Michigan