Cat pic(s)

/ Cat pic(s) #32  
I do miss my girl. She used to ride on the tractor with me, either doing loader work or even tilling the orchards. She loved sitting on my lap, fender or the hood/dash.

She would also come to the shop and if I was welding, I would just tell her to look away because of the light and she would turn around and face the opposite way.

Still have 3 cats though, 2 boys and a girl.

IMG_20191223_130012.jpg

/ Cat pic(s) #33  
I've got a "grumpy old man" that's 16 - 17 yrs old. He was a ferel that I brought home from the shop I work at when he was small. Almost didn't work ou. He crapped on the bed and not litter box in the room to isolate from others we had back then. He's now got some youngsters to hang with. We have Mittens, gray tabby is Leo, and orange tabby is Teddy. His buddies are 5 and 6. They sure do cause a lot of mischief!
20240126_120318.jpg
20240126_120741.jpg
20240126_120832.jpg

/ Cat pic(s) #35  
I've got a Kitty hanging around the barn. Not really named - just KittyCat. I once caught him in a cage trap I use for raccoons, etc. BOY was he PISSED! I feed him in the pole barn and have a heated water dish in there too. I can't get near him though. 30 seconds after this pic was taken, he jumped for cover under another tractor.
View attachment 848796
A mouser!
Our neighbors "Sweet Potato" hangs around our horse barn, garage, home. No chewed wires, no mice. I just call him "Yam".
2021_08_27_15.13.11.jpg

/ Cat pic(s) #37  
My wife says my black cat has anger issues.
When she is eating honey ham, that I tear into bite size pieces for her, she will growl and kill each piece before eating it.
The thing is I hated cats. I got our two for my daughter in law. But they hang with me now.

/ Cat pic(s) #39  
^im glad the furry overlords got u to come around
I've never been a "cat person", and really hated to see one out prowling my hunting woods. Feral cats are a real danger to birds, but I'm come around to liking/accepting them around my barn. I haven't seen him prowling around the bird feeder (yet...).