CAT 1 to CAT 3 bushings?

/ CAT 1 to CAT 3 bushings? #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
Anybody know where to get them? I need some for my quick hitch for some implements with a clevis type bracket. The standard adapters ( http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200479426_200479426 ) work fin where they fit, but I need some shorter ones without a knob on em. I've got CAT 1 to CAT 2 bushing inside of a CAT 2 to CAT 3 bushing ( http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200606436_200606436 ) for the moment, but unsurprisingly it has a lot of slop & rattles a lot.

My Google fu has failed me & I can't seem to find them anywhere.

/ CAT 1 to CAT 3 bushings? #2  
I've got CAT 1 to CAT 2 bushing inside of a CAT 2 to CAT 3 bushing

I have the same and they are tight enough they must be pushed firmly to come apart. They don't rattle.

Maybe try different brands.

Bruce

/ CAT 1 to CAT 3 bushings?
My King Kutter box blade came with one on the top pin, so I know they exist. Was hoping I could get the right part rather than kluging together suboptimal parts.

/ CAT 1 to CAT 3 bushings? #6  
I went with tractor suppiys bushings 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 and they nested together perfectly.

/ CAT 1 to CAT 3 bushings? #8  
You could try DOM tubing. Online Metals has it for $15/ft. Order Mild Steel A513 Tube in Small Quantities at OnlineMetals.com

gotta love their disclaimer on the page describing their mild steel types, at the bottom it says:

"At OnlineMetals, we all failed shop class. Multiple times. As a matter of fact, our employment applications specifically ask to see people's grades for their high school shop classes. If they're too high, they go into the rejected pile. We're also not engineers, and cannot make any specific recommendations about the suitability of a given alloy, temper, or shape for your project or application.

All technical data is for comparison purposes only and is NOT FOR DESIGN. It has been compiled from sources we believe to be accurate but cannot guarantee. This ends the part of the website that our pointy-headed lawyers "
:D