Loader Case LX132 cable broke at joystick

/ Case LX132 cable broke at joystick #1  

dweitzel

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS
My neighbor has a LX132 loader on his Case tractor. He broke the adjusting sleeve at the joystick and I can't locate just the adjusting sleeve, but it looks like it may be in a kit, part number 87415531. The kit itself is called a Cable connection kit.

Does anyone have an idea where to get just the adjusting sleeve without purchasing the entire kit? Perhaps someone else has broken this part and had to order the entire kit just to get the sleeve and would be willing to part with an extra sleeve.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Dave

/ Case LX132 cable broke at joystick #2  
Our JX95/LX132 loader broke yesterday at the joystick--the up down cable end has a PLASTIC clevis molded on the end of the cable that broke while my wife was loading bales. Now the dealer says we have to buy the whole flamin' joystick with both cables to the tune of $250 and they are not sure that it will work with the valve we have. I got the cable out but no spare support to just replace the cable!

The Case IH name on this tractor is deceptive advertising. These tractors are made in Turkey. Ours needed an engine rebuild at 28 hours since new because the oil pump fell into the pan on the coldest day of the year. Back to the old standby Farmall 560 for two months.

Just the other day the hydraulic pump ground itself up during haying operations. $250 later it's back in action. We had a tiny leak on the baler that evidently let the fluid level drop to the point where the pump lost suction and ground itself up.

Tore off a light on the top and when trying to replace it found that the design was discontinued--the new design doesn't work with the existing mounting and when I removed the nut that held the light mount the bolt fell into the cab roof--that's a great design.

The heater hoses on ours are constantly leaking as well. Saw in this thread others have had this problem as well so will replace when done with haying.

Not terribly impressed with the durability and design, when it works it seems to be a good tractor though.