Case 495 Hydraulics Problems

/ Case 495 Hydraulics Problems #1  

sammi21

Tractor
Case 495
Last week I was brush hogging with the Case 495 and it became really difficult to steer, but the front end loader and the rear lift still worked. I replaced the hydraulic filter thinking that would improve the steering. But after changing the filter I now have no hydraulics at all - no steering, no front end loader, no rear hydraulics, nothing at all. The level for the hydraulic oil is full.

I tried bleeding the lines as the service manual instructed - I tried turning the wheels (they barely moved at all), raising the rear lift (did not lift at all), at 1500rpm for 3 minutes - nothing improved.

Here are my questions:

1. Are there additional line bleeding techniques that I could try?

2. What tool do you use to remove the priority valve that is under the MCV? (Cleaning this could help?)

3. What troubleshooting techniques can I apply to determine what could be wrong?

Any help or advice would be helpful!

/ Case 495 Hydraulics Problems #2  
If valve is stuck in mcv put a bucket under the tractor to catch the oil...remove priorityvalveplug and spring ....start and rev engine till valve pops out.....polish valve and reinstall.
If it dose not come out use a rawbolt(as in pic) and pull it out with that. 20180917_143646.jpeg