Case 310 G dozer 1968 sifter unit

/ Case 310 G dozer 1968 sifter unit #1  

Rocco 47

Tractor
Case 310 G
Anyone have one for sale and does anyone know if I have to split dozer to remove mine

/ Case 310 G dozer 1968 sifter unit #2  
My 310-G is all over the shop floor right now! Had to take everything apart and still looking for reverse idler shaft,---I was told now that they eat these shafts for lunch every day!!!! ---bout ready to junk mine!

/ Case 310 G dozer 1968 sifter unit
Bought mine three week ago supposedly restored well it looked good but I think I got taken it wasn’t completely restored just a good paint job I’m in to deep now trying to find part mostly not available?

If you junk it maybe you’ll sell me the shifting unit just kidding should like your in the same situation as me

/ Case 310 G dozer 1968 sifter unit #5  
TractorHouse has couple listed in salvage yards. https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/dismantled-machines/case/310g/farm-equipment

I found years ago it's best to search for parts using the OEM part number. If you have a parts manual, look up your parts needed and search using Google, that's where I have the best luck. If you don't have a manual check this out: Case 310G Crawler - Parts Catalog That's a pretty good deal to me for a 336 page manual, during their 60% off sale. Especially now adays since the big Corps. are removing a lot of the older equipment from their online parts books. I've resorted myself to buying hard copy parts manuals for my older wheel tractors making it easier to search for parts you used to find part numbers on online parts books @ Case/IH. They've removed the parts they don't handle any more such axle housing/castings etc.. Most salvage dealers are wise enough to use the OEM part number when listing parts, plus, you know you are getting the correct part.

/ Case 310 G dozer 1968 sifter unit #6  
The transmission, rear end and steering bands are all in the rear housing unit. Bout gotta take everything apart just to get to a 2 dollar part! A real pain in the *** to work on. Even bought new track rails and bolts for mine! --- may just sell the whole package for the right price and move on!
Currently working on the JD 420-c that I got this spring.

TractorHouse has couple listed in salvage yards. https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/dismantled-machines/case/310g/farm-equipment

I found years ago it's best to search for parts using the OEM part number. If you have a parts manual, look up your parts needed and search using Google, that's where I have the best luck. If you don't have a manual check this out: Case 310G Crawler - Parts Catalog That's a pretty good deal to me for a 336 page manual, during their 60% off sale. Especially now adays since the big Corps. are removing a lot of the older equipment from their online parts books. I've resorted myself to buying hard copy parts manuals for my older wheel tractors making it easier to search for parts you used to find part numbers on online parts books @ Case/IH. They've removed the parts they don't handle any more such axle housing/castings etc.. Most salvage dealers are wise enough to use the OEM part number when listing parts, plus, you know you are getting the correct part.
Thank very much appreciated

/ Case 310 G dozer 1968 sifter unit #8