Case 10 Sickle Mower, usage and maintenance

/ Case 10 Sickle Mower, usage and maintenance #21  
I have a PDF copy T-10 trailer model that is 12 meg in size that be emailed.

Does anyone know if the T-10 manual covers the Case Model 10 3 pt PTO sickle bar mower, belts and pitman arm just like project_x's pictures? I picked one up for $50 on my way to work. Guy said it was working 2 years ago, but if not, I figure I could scrap it for that!

Looks like it should go, but I'm one of those guys who likes to at least try to know what their doing. I've never been around a sickle mower and don't know squat about how to make adjustments, change out parts, etc. Anyway, I keep looking for a manual specific to the old Case #10, but maybe it doesn't exist?

Last edited:
   / Case 10 Sickle Mower, usage and maintenance #22  
Does anyone know if the T-10 manual covers the Case Model 10 3 pt PTO sickle bar mower, belts and pitman arm just like project_x's pictures? I picked one up for $50 on my way to work. Guy said it was working 2 years ago, but if not, I figure I could scrap it for that!

Looks like it should go, but I'm one of those guys who likes to at least try to know what their doing. I've never been around a sickle mower and don't know squat about how to make adjustments, change out parts, etc. Anyway, I keep looking for a manual specific to the old Case #10, but maybe it doesn't exist?

/ Case 10 Sickle Mower, usage and maintenance #23  
Good morning, is this post still active and does anyone have a copy of the Case 10 Sickle Mower manual still handy? I just picked one up this weekend and need to order some parts and get her back in the game for hay season. I tried the Case T-10 Manual link in sjerden's post and it takes me to a different website and I could not find the manual there. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Hi I'm interested in finding out if you ever got the manual to case 10 im trying to rebuild my brothers trail behind .

/ Case 10 Sickle Mower, usage and maintenance #24  
Yes I have the manual.

/ Case 10 Sickle Mower, usage and maintenance #25  
Yes I have the manual.
Any way I could get pictures of the manual I’m having issues finding parts for the top side of the pitman arm. It looks like a knuckle of some sort. Don’t know what it’s called please email to paulbemboom25@gmail.com thanks

/ Case 10 Sickle Mower, usage and maintenance #28  
Hi y'all! Also just bought M10 myself! Would be interested if someone could send me a copy of the manual via e-mail: levesque.felix.jardin@gmail.com

Great post, great advices, will have fun fixing mine during the coming up rainy days where I live!