Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #41  
yesterday I unscrew one of the hydrolic line. I was left with the Elbow,Coupler femele and male. I was eable to rotate the Elbow,and femele Coupler. I have tap,pry put oil and evrything I could think of. Then I try with somone else To grip on the Elbow and and collar to try to have only the collar rotate... No luck... the collar is sease...
I know I am the one to say break the line and don't pry too much:)

Now that you have no pressure and the elbow is free.

Blast it with lube, lock the collar with vice grips whatever, and get a pipe wrench on the elbow. Work it back and forth, and add plenty of blaster or whatever. They will come.

As others have mentioned, can you get vice grips on the elbow and and pull straight?

Best,

ed

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #42  
just post the video to youtube and add the link here.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #43  
I gotta ask. Are you pulling up or pushing down on the collars? If I read most of these correctly you are being told to tap them down. They look like you need to be sliding them up. Spray them with PB again, put a pair of vise grips on one close to the bottom, rotate if possible while pulling up on the vise grips and pushing down slightly on those hose.

I could be wrong, but they really look like they need to be pulled up to me. Make sure you get some PB spritzed underneath

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #44  
No, wait. Don't cut anything just yet. I'm trying to show video I took about noon here in a Wisconsin, showing how to disconnect the couplers.
As far as 5030, he has a LONG, LONG history of being disagreeable on this forum. Pay him no mind.
How about just posting a picture showing one of your couplers disconnected ?

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #45  
If those couplers are in a place prone to rust and dust and junk getting in them, wrap them in a paper towel or rag, then secure the rag with wire or zip strap, then soak the rag with heavy oil.
Keeps the junk out and keeps them moist with oil. Worked on the sander connections on a County Truck, anyway.

grs, telling me to just post it on YouTube is like telling a blind man to not step in a cow pie. Good advice, just doesn't work with me. But thanks anyway.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #46  
Cycledude,
yeah, I could do that. But the videos shows the action, and what moves where. I'll get a few pics tomorrow, fwiw.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #47  
well i tried.

only way i know to post a video here

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #48  
Hey grs,
if YOU had the video, could YOU post it to YouTube? I can email it to you....

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #49  
Mine don't on my Kubota's as the connects on the loader are not disconnect under pressure, the remotes are. My couplers are so tight on the one tractor I always tear up my hands getting them apart and Kubota (in the infinite wisdom) makes the hoses just long enough with nothing extra so no wiggle room at all. Just glad I don't perform that chore very often.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #50  
Hey grs,
if YOU had the video, could YOU post it to YouTube? I can email it to you....
I sent you a private message