CANOPY brand?

/ CANOPY brand? #21  
Some of the other online places weren't accepting new customers, and I did try ordering from JC the lid was about $30, but shipping was $540, that's not a typo. :unsure:

/ CANOPY brand? #22  
Just received it today 20230911_185301.jpg20230911_184617.jpgfed ex

/ CANOPY brand? #24  
36X48, just in that plastic wrap.

/ CANOPY brand? #25  
They are all pretty much the same and the key is the mountings to the roll bar. I do have to say it was nice sitting under that thing on 90 temp days and the sun wouldn't be beating on you as you mowed the field around our farm.

Last edited:
   / CANOPY brand? #26  
Then there is always the golf shop with the golf cart canapees :unsure:

willy

/ CANOPY brand? #28  
Some of the other online places weren't accepting new customers, and I did try ordering from JC the lid was about $30, but shipping was $540, that's not a typo. :unsure:
That is insane ! It's possibly the reason why Amazon dropped them.

Good to know others have asked around at waste service facilities having no luck or scored a great deal!

/ CANOPY brand? #29  
After 3 years of raking hay, my Tuff Top canopy is holding up really well. No fade (still Kubota orange) and 2 trips to the dealer on his roll back, one for a valve adjustment and one to repair a leaking outboard front seal and never folded it down at all (though you easily can) I'd say it was an excellent buy and came complete with all hardware too. Keeps the sun off my bald pate real well.

/ CANOPY brand? #30  
I'm very close now to add a dumpster lid as a canopy on the Yanmar tractor ROPs. I needed a support frame. Well, up the road from me, someone put out a kids all metal bed frame. :)

At the middle it separates. Each section is 38x38.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

I measured the width of the bars on the fenders. Those are 36-inches apart.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Yellow Grass Handle

Here's the 38-inches on the bed frame.

Plant Wood Botany Grass Groundcover

The ROPs would be the top mounting point. The front mounting point would be similar to the FX235 YanmarFever owns.

1698539316281.png