canopies

/ canopies #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
For any of you guys who have bought a canopy in the last year or two can you tell me what you paid please? Its been a long time since I bought mine and am curious.

/ canopies #2  
Tear yours off Robert?:laughing:

If so I did the same thing, so instead of wasting another $300 on plastic, I welded up a steel roof attaching it to the ROPS and two new front down tubes. Now I also have a complete roll cage for under $300.
Kiotiroof002Small.jpg

Kiotiroof1003.jpg

/ canopies
No, the canopy on the TN is actually quite strong. I think nothing of it going around tree limbs and such as long as their not 3" or larger stubs that will hit square. I'm buying another open station tractor and the dealer is asking over $800 for the fiberglass canopy thats on it right now. I don't remember paying anything near that for the one I bought 6 years ago.

/ canopies #4  
$800...no way Jose.......you could have a steel one built for less than that.:laughing:

/ canopies #5  
Purchased one from my Kubota dealer for around $350 last year. It is the standard canopy that Kubota installs on their tractors

/ canopies #6  
See if you can find a used one somewhere, lots of guys build cabs and have no use for them. I have 1 for my L35 sitting on my fenceline right now. A local auction place has piles of them for sale cheap.

/ canopies
Purchased one from my Kubota dealer for around $350 last year. It is the standard canopy that Kubota installs on their tractors

I think that is roughly what I paid for the canopy on the TN. I don't know why this one is so much more since its the same exact canopy but a different color.

/ canopies
See if you can find a used one somewhere, lots of guys build cabs and have no use for them. I have 1 for my L35 sitting on my fenceline right now. A local auction place has piles of them for sale cheap.

I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. I will wait till the tractor has the pounder mounted and go from there. The pounder may be too close to the canopy but I won't have to worry about it. I told them to remove the one they had on and I will just decide what to put on it if anything after I get the tractor delivered and use it for a bit.

/ canopies #9  
For any of you guys who have bought a canopy in the last year or two can you tell me what you paid please? Its been a long time since I bought mine and am curious.
Wells ag. makes a nice steel canopy for a resonable price.I think I paid around $450 about 3 years ago.coobie.