Price Check Canadian Price Check on L3901

/ Canadian Price Check on L3901 #1  

farmerarty

Tractor
Currently Shopping
Any Canadian L3901 buyers out there?

I've received a couple of quotes from two different dealers for an L3901 HST with ag tires and quick attach LA525 loader and both quotes are right around $31,500 CAD before tax.

This seemed high to me, but maybe I'm just used to seeing USD prices on this site and it's skewing my Canadian reality? Any fellow Canadian advice/input would be much appreciated! Thanks.

/ Canadian Price Check on L3901 #2  
Any Canadian L3901 buyers out there?

I've received a couple of quotes from two different dealers for an L3901 HST with ag tires and quick attach LA525 loader and both quotes are right around $31,500 CAD before tax.

This seemed high to me, but maybe I'm just used to seeing USD prices on this site and it's skewing my Canadian reality? Any fellow Canadian advice/input would be much appreciated! Thanks.

I am not a fellow Canadian, but....
You can check on the Kubota website under, "build your own".
For what you want, (36.3 HP?) it seems to come out to $26,343 USD ($35,595 CAD)
Based on that number, $31,500 CAD is probably a realistic dealer quote.
+ 13% HST = $35,595 CAD

/ Canadian Price Check on L3901 #3  
The Canada-US exchange rate fluctuates quite a bit, but right now the US dollar is about $1.33 Canadian. And if you take the US prices in you add 1/3, you will generally get more than what a Kabota dealer in Canada will sell it for. As the US dollar has gone up relative to the Canadian dollar in the past few years, Kubota has not kept up completely with the exchange rate. So the deals are better in Canada right now.