Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer?

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
Is it like haggling at a car dealer, or the quoted prices the bottom line? Want to know how to approach things when getting a new Kubota L3200 in the next week or so.

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #2  
Yes u can, but not on zero interest deals. The prices are marked up up front on the zero percent deals. Go in looking to buy with cash, ie a loan from your bank, or do one of the interest loans through the dealer. That way you can make extra payments as you can and have it paid off early. B.

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #3  
yes you can haggle with tractor dealers on tractors an equipment.ive haggled with them for years on equipment.i usually ask them for their low dollar an then make an offer an go from there.some dealers dont have much give to them.

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #4  
Yes, you can, but it depends on the dealer (and it seems somewhat the brand, as well) as to how much room they have to work with. Many people seem to get quotes from more than one dealer, and it never hurts to have a quote for a similar model from a competitor...give them an incentive to take business away from the other guy.

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #5  
if your dealing with your local dealer it helps to know the owner or some1 that has final say on the price.ive delt both ways over the years.

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #6  
I have never paid list price on a tractor and never will just be prepared to walk away.

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #7  
In my last tractor deal, after asking for his "best offer" and after receiving it, I asked for an additional $1000, then when he agreed to that, I asked for a canopy and got that too. You can usually "squeeze" a bit more juice from them.. And they are trying their best to "squeeze" a bit more out of you too. You just have to try to meet in the middle somewhere, He has to make money or he won't be in business long, and you have to be able to afford it. It is a 2 way street.

James K0UA

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #8  
I always get the retail and figure what I want for a discount from that. The dealership I have bought my last 2 Kubotas from list them at a discounted price from MSRP, and I always get "throw ins" to make the deal complete-loaded tires, first service kits, block heaters, etc.

Will

/ Can you negotiate on a new tractor from the dealer? #9  
I have never paid list price on a tractor and never will just be prepared to walk away.
Great advice here.Never pay MSRP.They have room to deal.coobie