Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum??

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #11  
yes we need a forum, have a backhoe attachment for the tractor, tried it once to dig gas line, next day picked up a Bobcat E32 and uts my go to machine

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #12  
Convince the wife that with rubber tracks you can use it for cleaning up the shrub beds around the house.

IMG_4613.jpg

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #13  
Got my vote and if anybody wants to get rid of one I"ll take it.:D:drink:

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #14  
Convince the wife that with rubber tracks you can use it for cleaning up the shrub beds around the house.

View attachment 580488

How convinced was she when you finished?

I rented a small rubber track excavator and it tore up the ground every where it went.

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #15  
How convinced was she when you finished?

I rented a small rubber track excavator and it tore up the ground every where it went.

I don’t own any small machines but am fortunate to have a good friend who will drop off one of his any time I need one.

I’ve been widowed over 14 years now but my wife would have insisted on using the mini herself.

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #16  
There seems to be a rapidly growing family of us tractor owners who also are adding minis to there herd.
Most questions asked and answered in other general forums seem to be non brand only questions all of us owners might learn from.

Yes! New TBN forums needed for "excavators" and "skidsteers". Many of the issues are shared.

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #17  
I tell everyone my Volvo Mini is my mid life crisis.

So I "need" it? No.

Do I use it all the time and think of new and interesting reasons to have it? Yep.

Nothing beats picking up a 50' log, and just walking along it, whacking off 18" pieces and never thinking about hitting the ground with the saw.

Except maybe digging a pond, for the heck of it.

Or maybe making 2 miles of trails on mountain slopes, so you can hunt your entire property.

On the other hand, digging up several loads of top soil from the bottom of your property, and bringing them up to the top with your Mule, saving thousands of $ on the new lawn.

then there is .........

You get the idea!

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #18  
My niece has three boys under the age of seven. Not exactly a mini but this will be their Christmas present.

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #19  
Great idea!!!!! I use mine in conjunction with my tractor all the time.

image-2559649459.jpg

/ Can we start a specific Mini-Excavator forum?? #20  
Bought one thinking I will use it for a bunch of projects then just sell it - not going to happen. Find a new use every month.