Can we clean it up?

/ Can we clean it up? #31  
   / Can we clean it up? #32  
Right.
Hate speech = I hate what you are saying.
Hate speech is exactly the speech that the 1st Amendment is meant to protect. Absolutely no reason or need to protect speech that is generally accepted by the public. You don't have to agree with it, you don't have to listen to it if you don't want, but you have no right to ban it. AND that goes for both sides of the spectrum. How do you show the utter idiocy of a stated doctrine unless discourse, argument, and open debate can take place?

/ Can we clean it up? #33  
You know what really needs to be done?

Keep the D*^# threads on TOPIC.

You People Need to be curtailed!

;-)

/ Can we clean it up? #34  
I will say this is the ONLY forum I frequent where the moderation at times is overbearing, but then I just look at the forum owner and that explains a multitude of things.
This is a forum I visit that I am not a moderator, I think they do a good job. We are talking about volunteers (moderators) using thier own time while still having an interest in the forum content for thier personal enjoyment.

I think that the owner of the forum comment, would have been best unsaid! The owner of the forum had a vision about what he wanted to do in life, and I believe he has succeeded in watching that vision being partially or totally fulfilled. That is better than the majority of us!
He owns it, so he gets to decide the content. Even though it may change from time to time. I am willing to live with that, as I enjoy learning in my older years things I would have never known from the vast knowledge of the members here.

/ Can we clean it up? #36  
Hate speech is exactly the speech that the 1st Amendment is meant to protect. Absolutely no reason or need to protect speech that is generally accepted by the public. You don't have to agree with it, you don't have to listen to it if you don't want, but you have no right to ban it. AND that goes for both sides of the spectrum. How do you show the utter idiocy of a stated doctrine unless discourse, argument, and open debate can take place?
You do know that the 1st amendment only refers to the government not restricting speech? A private owner can restrict speech in a privately owned forum, business, or anyplace they own.

/ Can we clean it up? #38  
Wives & children off limits. Show some class

Last edited:
   / Can we clean it up? #39  
The sad thing about politics is I've been voting for almost 30 years and never had a politician I was actually proud to vote.

Somehow we keep getting d and r alternating in office then expect something good to happen. We dumb.
Was Reagan a really bad president to you? I thought he was real good. Maybe he was before you voted, but he was gold standard to me.

Last edited:
   / Can we clean it up? #40  
Was Reagan a really bad president to you? I thought he was real good. Maybe he was before you voted, but he was gold standard to me.
Was born but couldn't vote yet.